Do you love fashion? Are you a social butterfly? Wish you could score a high-paying job that doesn’t interfere with classes or nights out at the campus bars?
Bet that last one caught your attention.
Go into business for yourself, and become a Style Maven for Hybrid Her. Hybrid Her is a new opportunity for women who love fashion and want the chance to be their own bosses.
As a Style Maven, you build your own “traveling boutique” by shopping for clothing, jewelry, bags and accessories at HybridHer.com, an innovative online marketplace stocked with items from up-and-coming and established independent designers. You buy the items at below-wholesale prices (think $10 for a handmade designer cuff that retails for $60) and then you sell your unique collection of goods at trunk shows. And you get to decide exactly how much you make. Unlike other trunk show companies, Style Mavens don’t just get a percentage of sales – they buy the items up front and get the full profit from their trunk shows. The start-up costs are low and the potential rewards are high. Plus you get to finally be the boss. Pretty great, right?
You’ll love your job as a Style Maven because you’ll love what you’re selling. Hybrid Her makes a point to team up with talented indie designers that create items you won’t find anywhere else. HybridHer.com is stocked with beautifully crafted, fashion-forward and diverse merchandise – there’s something everyone will fall head over heels for!
We know college costs add up (books, Starbucks runs, a new dress for semi-formal), but it can be tricky to be a full-time student while working. As a Style Maven, you can earn extra cash to help will bills and, best of all, you can gain awesome skills for your resume. The real world is tough, so how nice would it be to graduate with experience in sales, marketing, public relations, e-commerce and fashion merchandising that will turn the head of any HR rep? With Hybrid Her, you get to build your own business on your own terms – while also building valuable experience for your future.
To show you how fabulous Hybrid Her’s designer merchandise is, we’re gifting one lucky reader with the prize package shown above, worth $500! Here’s a rundown of all the awesome items:
1. Lola dress from ElleLauri: The perfect sundress to jumpstart your spring wardrobe!
2. Smartphone case from Sharp Hill Designs: Everyone needs a little animal print in their lives. This print feels modern and fresh.
3. Clover necklace from alma.co: This elegant necklace is a look straight from the stars. It’s great for a fancy occasion or dressed down with jeans and a tee.
4. Gold branch moonstone and pearl necklace from Reija Eden Jewelry: This exquisite handcrafted necklace is sure to become a daily staple.
5. Claire earrings from alma.co: These bright earrings are in the must-have hue of the season.
6. Vintage Charming bracelet from F.U.S.C.H.A.: This vintage-inspired bracelet adds a charming touch to any outfit.
7. Mekong Blue scarf from BlueSilk: This beautiful handcrafted scarf supports a nonprofit group that has helped nearly 500 women and children in the Stung Treng region of Cambodia.
To enter, all you have to do is head over to Facebook and “Like” both Hybrid Her and University Chic, and then leave a comment on University Chic's Facebook post letting us know you’ve become a fan! The giveaway will run through the end of the week, and a winner will be announced Friday, Feb. 17. That’s sure to be a great start for one lucky lady’s weekend, right?
Visit HybridHer.com if you want to learn more about becoming a Style Maven!
[Image supplied by HybridHer.com]