Today we are proud to announce the launch of our Chicster Ambassador Program – our company’s FIRST-EVER ambassador program!
Do you DREAM BIG? We do too! If you are looking for real-world work experience, an opportunity to make a big difference and a community of people that can help you reach your goals, then this program is FOR YOU!
As the heart of everything we do, our Chicster Ambassadors make it happen.
Who we are looking for:
- Women in high school, college or right out of college looking to expand their horizons and resumes with awesome content marketing and event experience.
- A commitment to making a difference as exemplified by leadership experiences, community engagement activities, etc.
- Strong communication skills, experience and interest in college-bound and women’s issues
- Lives on the web with a feel for how people use it
- Works effectively with large online communities
And here are just a few of the benefits of working with us:
- Social media and content marketing experience through contributions for all UChic social media platforms
- Opportunity to be a published author in our best-selling guidebook to college written for and by young women.
- Access to insider tips on scholarships and funding opportunities
- Discounted UChic merchandise & gift cards
- Event hosting opportunities on high school or college campuses
- And the chance to positively impact the lives of young women!
And to top it off, our ambassador program is flexible – perfect for the busy student’s schedule. You can work on projects when and from wherever you want!
Interested? Fill out the application on our Join page to get started. Our first round of applications closes on Friday, February 20, 2015.
Need some tips? Applying isn’t too complicated. You will need a resume. Don’t have one yet or not sure if your resume is up to snuff? Here are few resume tips from Chicster Ashley Yenick.
We look forward to hearing from you. Good luck!!
xx, Team UChic
Love UChic like we do and want to be involved? Sign up for our Newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Twitter to be in the know on exciting opportunities coming this year.