Follow Friday: What We Read and Shared This Week
Chicsters! Finally, it’s Friday. Sit back, relax and take a quick break to check out must-read UChic.com and Twitter highlights that we shared this week.
LYD Stars: Larcy: “Instead of being fearful of change, however, she was fearless; leaving a prestigious advertising position at the iconic The New York Times to pursue her dreams of being a full-time musician. Living the less-than-luxurious, girl-on-the-gig lifestyle, Larcy’s determination and amazing talents are what drives her to pursue her dreams, even when it isn’t easy to be singin’ in New York City.” Continue Reading >>
5 Tips to Achieve Your Perfect Study Playlist: “If you’re like me, rocking out to some gnarly tunes is one way you power through your nightly studies. If you’ve never tried studying to a soundtrack before, or you needed some inspiration to get going, here’s my tips on crafting the ultimate motivational playlist.” Continue Reading >>
Don’t forget to check out our week-in-review on TUMBLR here and see what we were chirping about on Twitter below:
- From finding a place to moving in, we’ve got everything you need to know about renting your first apartment! http://teenv.ge/Q1KQt9
- UChic blogger Emily R. shared with us some great tips on how to stay inolved as a post-grad. Read the blog post here: http://bit.ly/QanqBW
- The college #Chicster‘s guide to makeup for class: http://bit.ly/1oQG1CE
- UChic blogger and Certified Professional Organizer, Susan F. shared with us her best tips for #SpringCleaning! http://bit.ly/QaoQwc
- Looking for an internship that pays and has a great internship program? You’ll want to check out this list! http://bit.ly/1oqYPZd
We want to know! What have you read this week? Share with us @UChic or the comments below. Want more daily inspiration? Visit UChic on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and TUMBLR.
Head on over to 1,000 Dreams Fund to learn how to get funding for your dreams!