1. Spend less time texting and more time studying.
2. Finally get rid of the Freshman 15 (even though you’re no longer a freshman).
3. Ban “random hook ups” from your vocabulary AND your social calendar.
4. Make cleaning your bathroom a priority (seriously, it’s disgusting!).
5. Get involved on campus.
6. Trade Facebook for actual face time with your friends and family.
7. Kick junk food and beer to the curb (MGD 64 gets a pass).
8. Stop shopping for designer labels and make Target, H&M, and Forever 21 your new go-to stores.
9. Jump on board the “random acts of kindness” train.
10. Don’t let fear stop you from changing your major, transferring to a new school, asking a guy out, or saying what’s really on your mind.