Need a little jump while you're working out? Check out these hot top ten songs for your next exercising session. This summer, it's not just about getting to the gym, or running in heat… it's about getting into the beat while doing it!
1. Cooler Than Me (Single Mix) by Mike Posner: This beat doesn't just get you feeling like a dancing — it might just get you through that aerobic class you've been avoiding!
2. California Gurls (feat. Snoop Dog) by Katy Perry: Your next turn on the treadmill will fly by with this sugary-sweet song on replay.
3. Memories (feat. Kid Cudi and Fergie) by David Guetta: Feeling good and motivated? Spin your way through these electro-pop beats!
4. Hey by Laidback Luke & Diplo: Working on cardio? This song is a good addition to all of those calorie-burning moves.
5. Dynamite by Taio Cruz: Feel like you're destined for a dynamite body by the end of the summer? Let this song be your bikini bod mantra.
6. I Like It (feat. Pit Bull) by Enrique Iglesias: Make sure you "like" what you're doing as you're sweating out all that energy!
7. Rock That Body by the Black Eyed Peas: Just do it! Let Will.I.Am, Fergie, Taboo and Apl.De.Ap. tell you how to "rock that body" you've been working for all summer!
8. Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) by Shakira; Work out to the Official FIFA World Cup Song! Whether you're kicking around a ball or just kicking ass, this international single will add a little flavor to your playlist.
9. Misery by Maroon 5: If you need a chill song to stretch to look no further than this catchy tune.
10. My Time by Fabolos & Jeremih: Ready to take on boot camp? Build muscle AND stamina with hip-hop flavored anthem that's guaranteed to get you in the zone.
— By Lexie Tiongson, San Francisco State University