I’ve got a list of songs, from old to new, spanning across musical genres to try to help you take a deep breath and relax during exams.
1. Under Pressure – Queen with David Bowie
2. Anything – All Left Out
3. We’re all in This Together – Ben Lee
4. Somewhere a Clock is Ticking – Snow Patrol
5. Up on the Roof – James Taylor
6. A Mess to be Made – The Format
7. Winding Road – Bonnie Somerville
8. Staple it Together – Jack Johnson
9. Indoor Living – Motion City Soundtrack
10. Vehicles and Animals – Athlete
11. How? – John Lennon
12. Dark Blue – Jack’s Mannequin
If you want to listen to a preview of the song before purchasing it. I would suggest going to Ruckus. For anyone who doesn’t know, at Ruckus.com you can download a ruckus player as long as you have a university email address. After downloading the player it kind of works like Rhapsody in that you can listen to a song as many times as you want on your computer, but if you want to burn it onto something, you have to pay for it.